How to Make a Flower Sphere
Here is a general guideline for the number of flowers needed to make a wedding flower ball:
You'll need either:
Standing Spheres take about 2/3 the flowers listed below for a flattened bottomed sphere.
- 3" Sphere - approx 25 carnations or roses
- 4 1/2" Sphere - approx 50 carnations or roses
- 6" Sphere - approx 75 carnations or roses
- 8" Sphere - approx 120 carnations or roses(size of basketball)
- 12" Sphere - approximately 226 carnations or roses
Please note that these are estimates. Total flowers needed always depends on the actual size of the flower heads used.
Some more enjoyable pages for you to check out:
Leave this page and
check out more wedding galleries!