Decorating Receptions

Ceilings,  Tables and Walls

Gossamer and large rolls of paper are used by professional decorators for covering ugly walls and ceilings.  These products are used for wedding receptions, school dances (proms and homecoming) and other large scale events.

Check out free flower arranging tutorials and other DIY ideas for creating centerpieces and banquet table decor.  Table skirting and large decorating kits are also available for the DIY bride.

These pages will give you even more ideas:

Leave this page and
check out more wedding galleries!